Stray F-14 Tomcat looking for a home among her kind. Friendship with other kinds of planes more than welcome, as there isn't too many of my kind showing themselves anymore.
I am actually not a Disney Plane. I am a crusty old veteran bird. Yes I belong to a fellow too. I may get around to doing his portrait.
Arts types: Pen and Ink and digital mixed media. Primarily Literature.
Deviations very much influenced by my Navy past. Retired US Navy. Served Ten Years before being Admin struck for 'electrical' issues.
I am a private person. I write books, but they will not appear here on Deviantart. Some material inspired by them may.
I have very definite likes and dislikes. I come from a background very different then most of the livingairplane fans on here. I am an actual Navy veteran that worked with aircraft. There are just some things I will not be able to digest. If I fly off into your sunset, don't take offense. It's just me. I will seldom block someone, but if a member starts to create unnecessary drama over me choosing not to follow or fave their art, I will block. I am an artist that judges each piece on it own merits. So there is a chance you will still get your art faved my me, even if you are not on my follow list.
Remember on here--I am just an airplane--I don't like filth. I am not interested in what you do in the bedroom. I don't care about smut or nudes. So please don't share them or your private life with me. Please refrain from making suggestive comments on my art. Comments deemed to cross the line of decency will be hidden. Comments gross enough will cause a user to be blocked.
If you love F-14 Tomcats you've come to the right page. I do mostly stuff on Tomcats. This page is set up for the enjoyment of fans of the F-14 and fans of living airplanes. If you not a fan of either, please refrain from commenting. Impertinent and rude comments will be hidden.
Since I have an RP Icon on my profile I have decided to be upfront on what will and will not work in RP scenarios if I get people coming wanting to RP with me. They you will know right away if you want to RP with me or not. This is figured out after RPing with different people on the web. Please read before asking to RP.
1. Light fun RP
2. Military themed RP's that center around living airplanes
3. Keep the RPG fairly simple, and straightforward.
1. No sexual themes or socially controversial themes--No 'Adult' content. Keep your private life to yourself.
2. No fetish or obsessive forms of RP. Vore, inflation, under garments, bondage, prison, captivity, disasters ect.
3. No anti-christian content
4. No occult or magic.
5. No shape shifting or transformers. That applies to imposing that upon my characters. None of my characters shape shift. I really don't enjoy participating in this kind of thing. While it can be creative and original, for me it sucks the fun out of the role play.
6. I reserve the right to say no to RP without having to explain myself. Create drama over it and you will end up on my block list.
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Signature
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Role-play
-------- Put this on your
-------- DA page
 if you are
-------- not embarrassed
-------- to tell
-------- others that
-------- you are a
Living machine friends that have made the awesome list. I think you can figure out why you made this list.
Persons marked with the 5 asterisks are granted permission to use my characters in literature and art. This is due to a number a factors, chief of which is the similarities in style and philosophy when creating living machine characters.